26 March 2012

0
Komen

happy naz :)






YA ALLAH , THANKYOU SO MUCH EVERY ONE. I FEEL SO MUCH BLESSED ALHAMDULILLAH. I should be grateful with my life for having nice people around. Thankyou for all the wishes and the du'a. May Allah make your life happier just like how you guys made me so happy on my birthday. Ni ada dr my brother,my aunty, my highschool mates, close friends,Bebigels, my juniors,seniors and new friends. Just, terima kasih! *lap air mata*


Eh not to forget. yang dekat facebook tu, ha walaupun takde printscreen sebab korang terang tang tang ada di wall aku :) Thanks sangat sangat sangat ya Allah.

Tak lupa ( ayat macam menang award haha,eh for me this is better than any award) my family members and close friends, juniors yg wish dekat phone :')

Mak,Abah, Adik Beradik, Tok imah,zara,amer ,mus,izaq naufal,ayu,Azillah Azhar,Myracupcake,Johari amin,Kak Aishah,man, irstad, nik mal, Hariz, A Rozain, Nadiah,  Amalina,  and Mok, Kak ana,The Roomates, Rynn,Tirah,Su,Fatimah,Semua wish pakai mulut pun tak kisah. And yang wish dalam class pun yang main pass pass kirim kirim salam birthday. Semua la semua!

So cerita dia, Malam Birthday tu , my girlfriends, Afika, Khaleda & Rina surprised me with cupcakes and a balloon. Menangis.
thank to all reader..click like and comment below ok

No comments:

Post a Comment