20 December 2011

Friends ; Bab ni tak pernah buat aku tak sedih.
Well i know . I know that what I feel right now is just A FEELING . You know , mainan perasaan . Lagi lagi perempuan , eh dianah fefeeling perempuan. Yeah . However . i'll never say that life sucks .Life is amazing . Don't judge me to have these kind of feelings. i'm human and i can't be happy all the time no matter how loud and cheerful i am. But you know , the fact that when i'm very loud and very happy , everyone is there . That's life . Again , I know.

It's very hard kan to satisfy everyone's feeling. too hard man . And sometimes when I started to talk about this . People thought I'm being emotional like this because of haters. Ekhem , alright . Let's make it clear. For anybody pun , haters kadang kadang boleh buat down. but for me , it's not too much pun. just marah macam tu jelah. So now , please be alert . Bila aku macam ni , macam mana? macam ni la.


Tetibe diam .
Tetibe nak menyendiri.
Tetibe sedih semacam.
Tetibe nak pissed off.
I only feel THAT way disebabkan orang orang yang aku sayang and yes , family and friends. Aku dari dulu bab bab kawan memang boleh ubah aku jadi penyedih habis . Lagi lagi aku jenis friendly over jadi macam ok kawan sini kawan sana kawan sini sana. End up , i'd feel all alone sebab to be honest lagi banyak aku kawan aku akan lagi rasa alone sebab Some of my friends really don't understand me and expect too much from me. Yes , it's normal that some of our friends would really take you for granted and that is what exactly what i feel right now. Bila aku ada untuk diorang. ok fine diorang appreciate. good,but bila aku busy or memang macam okay macam ni , ada kawan yang aku boleh hangout sebab takde apape halangan . tapi ada yang aku takdpaat mungkin faktor masa or tetibe family aku mintak tlg. I'd never say no to my family and i'd expect my FRIENDS to understand. but some of them. no. It's okay. Won't blame anyone.
thank to all reader..click like and comment below ok

No comments:

Post a Comment